Environmentally responsible, Scandia’s Eco Sauna provides a beautiful custom look to any in-home sauna. Innovatively designed, the Eco-Sauna reduces the use of new-growth lumber by 70%, instead utilizing pre-consumer waste while maintaining the look and feel of a traditional cedar sauna. The Eco-Sauna boasts easy installation, and in the event of damage remains cost-effective and simple to repair compared to a pre-cut sauna. For homeowners looking to upgrade a room in their home, the Eco-Sauna is cost-effective, sophisticated, and environmentally responsible.
Now you can get the custom look for the sauna you desire while being environmentally responsible. Our customized Eco-Sauna panels are made from 100% recycled medium-density fiberboard overlaid with Grade A Clear Western Red Cedar. The innovative design and utilization of pre-consumer waste has allowed us reduce the use of new-growth lumber by 70% without compromising on the traditional cedar sauna design and experience.
Each Scandia Sauna Includes:
- Full upper and lower sauna benches made of Grade A clear cedar (few to no knots in wood). Screws to be fastened from the bottom.
- Removable Tru-Tile vinyl sauna flooring or optional cedar duckboard for traffic areas.
- Standard 28″ insulated sauna door with window.
- 100% stainless steel sauna heater (240, 208 or 480 volts) with controls.
- Sauna heater guardrail.
- Sauna thermometer, wooden sauna bucket and ladle, sauna light.
- Aluminum foil vapor barrier.
Eco Sauna Support Documents
|Rapidly Renewable Materials||MR 6|
|Low-Emitting Minerals||EQ 4.1|