Modular Home Sauna Kit – 2×6 Log Wall – With Electric Heater
Each modular Sauna Kit is built using 2 x 6 tongue in groove Tight Knot Western Red Cedar cut to specification. Each kit comes complete with only the best commercial quality materials and components.
- Pre-fabricated walls and ceiling made of solid 2×6 double-tongue, double-groove Western Red Cedar
- Sauna benches
- Sauna heater and controls with 60-min timer
- Heater guard rail
- Sauna light fixture
- Accessories kit: wooden bucket with plastic liner, wooden ladle, thermometer/hygrometer set
- PVC removable interlocking tile for traffic area only (not underneath benches or heater)
- 24″x 78″ Cedar sauna door with 14″ x 44″ vision panel window, insulated
- Installation Instructions
Please allow a minimum of one foot clearance all around the sauna for proper construction.
Please note that this product will be shipped to you in a large crate via liftgate truck delivery. Due to this we can only ship to the lower 48 states.
Our modular saunas do not contain a floor. The floor must be waterproof and provided by the homeowner. The Modular Sauna contains all interior and exterior parts.
Scandia is committed to meeting our customers varied and individual sauna needs. We understand remodeling an existing structure is not always the best answer to the need for a quality sauna bath. Scandia’s complete modular Sauna Kit is a free standing structure that can be located in almost any room or covered space.
|Dimensions||96 x 48 x 54 in|
4’x4’x7′, 7’x5’x7′, 6’x6’x7′, 8’x6’x7′, 10’x8’x7′, 12’x8’x7′
Single Phase, Three Phase
208 Volt, 240 Volt
Control Box, Heater
60 min, 24hrs
Door Left, Door Right
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.